Monday, August 16, 2010

Weavers

[07.30.10]

The Weavers
(some of us)


A few weeks ago we were fortunate enough to get to meet up with the Texas Weaver's, Grandma Weaver, and Mike for breakfast.  Chris and I were in Provo house hunting, Rhys and Pam were in town for a wedding and the Texas Weaver's were in Utah and Idaho for their "best week ever!"  I am so glad that we were able to catch up for a bit and grab a quick picture with everyone.  We missed those that weren't able to make it to breakfast, but there's always next time.

Love you all!
I am so grateful to be a Weaver!

**Yes... my child still has a binki.  He's only supposed to have it at night and for naps but when daddy is around Drake gets WHATEVER he wants.  Hence the binki and blankie out in public.  Sick!

3 comments:

Tammy K said...

um...Tanner still has his binki too...I always have one with me - just in case - but I TRY to just do just nap/night time too.

Colburns said...

oh don't you worry Nixin still uses her Binki at night and tries to high jack it out of her crib during the day.

Shan and Aubs said...

we're happy you're a weaver too. we were bummed we couldn't be there to hang out with you guys and the texas weavers. How is everything up north? hey question i was wondering if you could email me that family picture of you bud and biggie that's at the top of your blog for my dad's office. my email address is aubinsribob@yahoo.com thanks! miss and love you guys!