[06.09.10]
I finally figured out what he has been saying for the last two weeks!
"I want that one" and "I do it"
I knew he was really trying to tell me things because he has been repeating these two phrases over and over for the past two weeks but it wasn't until yesterday morning that I realized what his gibberish sounding sentences meant!
I probably should have been able to catch on sooner, but oh well! Drake rambles on all day long in his own little language which makes it hard sometimes to tell if he is really saying something that I should be able to understand. His gibberish is pretty darn adorable but it will be very nice when he can tell me exactly what he wants!

1 comments:
How flippin cute! Ha. I wanna hear it! Thats pretty crazy that he is saying words together and not just one word. I can't believe how fast he is growing into a little boy!! P.S. Can you email me some pictures from sprindale. Spanks.
Post a Comment