Sunday, June 6, 2010

Quiet Book #4

After making three quiet books using a pattern that I purchased, I decided to try making one on my own.  Emily and I brainstormed a bunch of fun ideas and both started working away on our first "pattern free" books.  Here is the final product...

I was actually surprised at how easy it was to come up with and plan to make more, I just haven't gotten around to it yet!  Someday maybe I will take on legitimate sewing projects, but for now, felt, buttons, and a little embroidery will have to do!

4 comments:

bryce and paige said...

Oh Whit, they are so darling! Make one for me! Please. But really, when I come home, I'm asking you how to do it. Hopefully by then, Logan won't be too old for them. You are so talented.

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

ok these are to die for!!! Great job! i'm going to call you tomorrow!

Jen said...

You put us all to shame...

Anonymous said...

I will SO buy this pattern from you. You are extremely creative. You should start an Etsy store if you haven't already. Seriously SO cute!