I really was planning to wait to announce this, but not more than an hour after we told my family, my little sis announced our news on her Facebook so I figured, what the heck, I might as well post about it! Yep... you guessed it! The Weaver's have a little one on the way! Crazy huh! I kind of feel like it's not real yet, but according to the ol' First Response, I'm definitely on my way to being a mommy!
I was so nervous to take the test! I waited until Chris left the house that morning because I didn't want him to know I was doing it!
Scott and Pam Dana are so great! I called Scott and asked him to help me tell Chris he was going to be a daddy! I found this shirt online and had Scott print it for me and give it to Chris. Chris was a bit confused at first, but he caught on quick and was cute as can be about it! I know the shirt is kind of funky, but it was perfect for my man! He showed everyone at work and
ended up wearing it all night! (Just to my parents house! I don't think it will be making any public appearances!)
Scott also printed this onesie for me to give to my sister. It's her birthday this week so I wrapped it up with the note and told her it was an early birthday present! It took her a minute, but she got it and was thrilled! My mom and dad were both right there as she opened it. My mom was so dang cute! She was running around the yard trying to figure out what was going on! She was ecstatic! My dad was excited too, he's just too manly to hop around the yard!
Right after leaving my parents, we headed home to wait for Chris's family to come over. When they arrived, Chris answered the door wearing his shirt and I ran out of the kitchen with a balloon under my shirt. It was cheesy, I know, but they loved it!
So.. there ya have it! I'm havin' a baby! Whoo hoo!!
I was so nervous to take the test! I waited until Chris left the house that morning because I didn't want him to know I was doing it!
Scott and Pam Dana are so great! I called Scott and asked him to help me tell Chris he was going to be a daddy! I found this shirt online and had Scott print it for me and give it to Chris. Chris was a bit confused at first, but he caught on quick and was cute as can be about it! I know the shirt is kind of funky, but it was perfect for my man! He showed everyone at work andended up wearing it all night! (Just to my parents house! I don't think it will be making any public appearances!)
Scott also printed this onesie for me to give to my sister. It's her birthday this week so I wrapped it up with the note and told her it was an early birthday present! It took her a minute, but she got it and was thrilled! My mom and dad were both right there as she opened it. My mom was so dang cute! She was running around the yard trying to figure out what was going on! She was ecstatic! My dad was excited too, he's just too manly to hop around the yard!Right after leaving my parents, we headed home to wait for Chris's family to come over. When they arrived, Chris answered the door wearing his shirt and I ran out of the kitchen with a balloon under my shirt. It was cheesy, I know, but they loved it!
So.. there ya have it! I'm havin' a baby! Whoo hoo!!

39 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so so so excited. And you never know maybe your baby will born on your B-Day! I moved home just in time I would be so sad if I lived far away. I seriously had tears come to my eyes when I found out. Love you tons!
Whooo Hooo!! Your eggo is preggo! hahaha! We love you
That is sooo creative! Congratulations! that is soooo fun and exciting! I'm soo happy for you! Why is Stacy called Bird?
Congratulations!!! I'm jealous. I love how you told everyone...so fun and creative:)
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I love how you told your families. Chris's shirt is hilarious!
I was a little confused when Kristen had me pick up some diapers at Walmart for her...especially because they were newborn. How exciting they were for you. Congrats!
Whitney- This is Karen and Tara. We wanted to say Congrats! What a miracle. We are so happy for you. ps I am wearing one of the scarves right now, and its brought me good luck! Today is a good day!
Hip hip hooray! I totally told everyone I knew the second I found out I was prego too!! How are you feeling? When are you due?
That is so exciting! Congratulations and I love the shirt! Any names you're thinking of?
Congratulations! I hope you don't mind me "stalking" your blog! I'm so excited for you guys. We just found out I am pregnant too and i'm only 9 weeks along. It seems like it's going to take FOREVER to get here!! We'll have our babies around the same time! It's still not real to me either. I'm so excited for you. Congrats again!!
check you first timers out! shirts and everything...I love it.
Congrats! and what a cute little Weaver he/she will be :)
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you! I can't ever wait to tell people when I'm pregnant either. I announced with Jonas when I was like 5 weeks also.
P.S. I LOVED the shirt! That is such a cute way to announce it.
YAY!!! That is sooo exciting!!! I love that shirt... how funny!!! So are you just barely prego? how many weeks? Can't wait to hear about your adventure of being prego... its a great adventure with lots of bumps in the ride... hope you dont get sick!!!
Yeah! I'm so excited! That is awesome I can't wait to see the little darling!I love all the shirts! You are so cute! BTW I wasn't able to go to Zumba tonight I didn't want you to think I dogged ya. Oh are you able to exercise?
Yey for sure! We are so excited for you guys! And... you can finally order the furniture for the "dogs" room! haha ;0) We will need to BBQ soon for sure! Congrats again!
Whit, Casey and were SO happy for you guys when we heard the news. Of course Melissa called me right after she talked to you :) She was SO happy! So are we. We could not be more thrilled. I bet you are just right behind me. FUN! I have not officially announced, but the word is getting out, so whatever I guess :) Anyway, I am PRAYING for you that you dont get sick. It bites. Tell Chris CONGRATS too! Cant wait to see you guys soon!
That is the funniest thing ever!!!! I love it so much! Congratulations you guys!
Whitney! Hi, this is Jessica Thomas(Jones) I saw you on Jaesi's blog, and I decided to see what was going on with you (since I haven't seen you since high school) Congrats, that is so awesome! I loved the way you announced. You guys seem to be such a fun couple!
We could not be more excited for anyone in the world! We love you and wish you the best of luck!
Happy Day! That is such good news! You will have a beautiful baby :0) I am so happy and excited for you two. Let me know if you need anything.
Looks like all that temperature taking worked!! Remind me when and if we ever get out of med school and have kids... to ask you for creative ideas on how to tell our parents!!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
My mom and I are so happy for you!
yay!
*krissy and susan
Yay Whitney! I am so, so, so excited for you! You and Casey will be darling parents and your baby is so lucky. If you want some practice, come on over. You are too cute to us, hope we can return the favor one day. CONGRATULATIONS! Love your #1 fans!
Oh hooray!!! congratulations! I love that you made the shirt!
Congrats!! We're so excited for you guys. We told everyone the minute we found out we were pregnant with Cambree too. With this one we waited until I was 15 weeks and told them on Christmas. Both ways were good. I don't think you can go wrong on such exciting news! I hope you have a fun and easy pregnancy :)
I am so happy for you guys. Perfect time to have a baby in my opinion. I'll talk to you soon. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!1
This is Meghan Brooksby- congrats! I am so excited for you to have a little baby! Seriously- babies are so much fun, and you will definatly have an adorable little one! YAY!
I am so ECSTATIC!!!!! HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! That is the best news in the universe. Congratulations!!!! happy day.
Yay!! Congratulations!! We just found your guys blog and we're soo happy for you! Can't wait to meet baby Weaver!! We need your email address to add you to our blog! (send it to jcolbywheeler@yahoo.com) Hopefully we'll have our baby home by the time you have yours:)
Hey Whitney- You probably don't remember me, but I was in the 9th ward with you. I saw Amber and Matt's announcement for you on their blog, and I clicked on over. I just wanted to say Congrats and that I am so happy for you. I remember hearing about all your struggles a few years ago, so I know this is extra special for you guys. You are a darling girl!
Holy Cow!!! That is so exciting! That's like the funnest news to read on a blog :)
So - how far are you? Did this just happen? Oh I can't wait for future posts about the baby!
Whoo hoo!!! CONGRATS! That is SO exciting!! You will be the cutest parents! I love how you told your family.. especially Chris!
Congrats! I am way excited for you. You guys are way creative, I kept trying to think of ways to tell my family and never came up with anything creative till I was pregnant with Cambrie. We had Conner say a prayer for dinner and he said and bless my new baby in the prayer. My family almost didnt let him finish.
Congratulations to you guys. What a fun and creative way to tell everyone. The shirt is awesome! Hope your feeling well, it sure is an adventure.
Congrats Whitney! That is so exciting. I wish that feeling would stay with us forever...it is the best. I enjoyed your talk in R.S. No wonder why I never see you. I didn't realize you were in primary.
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I love how creative you were with telling your family! I love it!
Whit-
that is the greatest news ever! I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
Post a Comment