Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I just wanted to post a quick note to say thank you to all of you wonderful friends for the incredibly sweet comments about our baby to be! Chris and I are so grateful for this little miracle and are so blessed to have so many amazing people to share it with! We love you all and can't wait to join the ranks as mommy and daddy!

11 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

congrats you guys! we're excited for you! :)

Blake Bench said...

It was good to finally see you in person, not just in the blog world! We really should get a BBQ together soon. I think Blake and Chris would get along great. Let me know a time that works for you.

Andrea F. said...

I am so excited for you whit...being pregnant and babies are so much fun!! I can't wait till you n chris know what you are having!!

Kelli Eudis said...

Hey Whitney it's Kelli. Just wanted to say congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting!! I will have to let Sue and Ed know, they will be so ecstatic for you guys. That will be fun for you and Char to have babies so close together.

The Madsen's said...

Congrats Whitney! This is Natalie, Jeff Madsen's wife. We need to get together. It was good to see you at the Kalai concert.

Colburns said...

Well I am glad that you are still talking to us after that weird text that Charlotte sent Weaver late at night. I think she was on that same prescription medicine, you know they one that makes you say different things. Sorry, hey Weav instead of of CJ it should be Cletus! Let me know what you think about that.

Colburns said...

Leave it to my husband to some up with some rank name for your fetus! And then Weaver of course loves it.. hopefully that doesn't stick around too long huh?

Colburns said...

LONG LIVE CLETUS SUCKAS! The fetus forever!
I LOVE YOU WEAV. YOU ARE THE MAN OF MY DREAMS. Whit I was dying when I read that.

Rhonda said...

Hey, I was so happy and excited for you both when I heard about Cletus! You will be awesome parents! I love it. Rhonda (Brinton's mom)

Colburns said...

WHITNEY! I just had Brinton tell me that you are doing p90x!!! You better not be missy! You don't start working out when your pregnant and you DONT do that work out!!!!(I know you think I am a hypocrite but I was teaching before and I don't teach that much anymore). AND you need to update your blog I want to see some pictures of Cletus as a Peanut!! They had to give you some.

Jared and Shalynn said...

We don't have any plans for the 4th and we'd love to see you guys!