So... it's official! My pants DO NOT fit! I was well aware that out growing clothes was definitely part of the pregnancy but I have to admit that I was a bit shocked the other day when I tried to pull on my favorite jeans, only to realize that they weren't fitting over my legs!! AHHH!! Chubby legs and muffin tops were not part of the plan! I guess I just didn't realize that everything from your neck down gets bigger when you're pregnant. Now don't get me wrong, I'm loving being pregnant and really couldn't be happier, it's just a little strange! I've been making my pants stretch by leaving them unbuttoned and wearing long shirts but I think those days are coming to an end. Just this morning I pulled on another pair of work pants, only to realize that the legs are tight as can be and the waist is so stretched that the pockets are all ripply! Needless to say, I am wearing them anyway but I think this will be the last time! Aside from needing bigger clothes, everything else is great! In the last two weeks, my little Weave has really given my belly a good stretch! I am twice the size this week that I was the last time I took a picture. My stomach doubled over night! I really and truly look like a pregnant lady! Yay!


17 comments:
oh my gosh, you are so cute!! I wish my stomach would start to look like there was a baby in it!!! have you started to feel him move yet?? That is the BEST! I thought it would be weird, but I love feeling him now. I have made some more decisions that I want to run by you, so you will be getting a call from me in the next little bit!
You seriously look great! I hear ya on the pants not fitting. I'm trying to stretch every last second out of mine because of how much I hate maternity pants.
What do you do for your job?
Your bump is definately growing! I remember that day that I realized my belly wasn't the only part of me that was growing. Yea for being pregnant!!! Now you just have the excuse that you have to go and get new and way cute maternity clothes.
You look like a super cute pregnant lady!! I am so happy for ya.
Isn't it so funny showing at first? Enjoy it now, because it doesn't last. The enjoying part I mean. Can't wait to see you guys Thursday night!
pregnant looks great on you :)
Holy crap woman you are huge!!! I love it!!! Hey I am going to call you later today cause I have a story to tell you. . . about a boy. . . tell Weave I've kept my promise to find one quick :) haha! Love you!
Whit! You look so cute! I am so excited for you :). Did you know i work with one of Chris's mission friends Jared Snow.
Anyway, I hope that everything is going well!
Whitney,
it's Karen Esplin. Thank you so much for the head wraps, I have used many of them, but if you can believe it, I have finished 8 chemos and started radiation today. I told Stephanie you said hi and Dr. Richards that you love him, but he about fell over when I told him you were pregnant. He must have said 3 or 4 times how that was the best news he has heard all day and it totally MADE his day. He really is excited for you and so are Tara and I. I was nervous until you heard the heartbeat and feel much better now that we even know it's a BOY!!
You have been a great support to me and I truly love you for it. Keep your blog updated so we can watch little Weave grow!!
Love, Karen
Pretty sure you are the cutest prego girl ever!
You ought to try the belly band. I wore my regular pants up until 36 weeks with it. They come in lots of colors and you can get them several places like motherhood maternity. You are so cute pregnant!
Welcome to the world of prego land. You learn to love and appreciate muffin top and big legs. I was measuring my legs and stuff last night playing around and my calfs are bigger than Brinton's and my legs are a little smaller than his chicken sticks! You have to temporarily say goodbye to your jeans but don't worry I know you will get right back in them!
You popped! Cute! You ar so cute prego Whitney! You are so tiny, it has to go somewhere. Don't worry, this is my third and I still was shocked when I realized I couldn't button up my pants....the things we do for these little guys!
WHATEVER! I am so sad I missed you at Christensen's the other day! Sara said you looked so darn cute! Enjoy not having to suck your tummy in!! Not fitting into a size 2 while pregnant is good! You are still WAAAYY to little to fit in maternity clothes!! :O)
You look so CUTE Whit! Have fun finding maternity clothes, so not fun.
Whit...
This is Megan Jolley from Christensen's! HOLY SMOKES...How are you girl? I'm such a total blog-stocker (and right now I'm so thrilled I am, cuz that's how I found your blog) :) CONGRATS on bein' a "Preggo Mama!!!" Whit, I can't even wait for you to have your lil' guy! I already know he's gonna be such a stud! I saw Rachel's comment about you comin' into Christensen's...I'M BUMMED I MISSED YOU TOO! :( You'll have to come back in soon! Anyway, I'm rambeling...but send me your email, and I'll send you an invite to our blog! ok? My email is mjolley9@dmail.dixie.edu
Love ya Whit! (oh PS. My missionary is still doing SO AWESOME, and 14 months now! Crazy huh?!?! I love it! :) I miss talkin' about stuff like that with you!)
Oh Whitney, I only wish I had looked that good when I was that far along! I feel like a cow now!! Do you guys have any names yet?
Post a Comment