These last few weeks have been relatively uneventful. We have a few new developments, but for the most part, life has carried on as usual. Everything is still going as planned with little weave. He's getting big in there and has been moving around like crazy for the past month or so. I love it! I used to think I would feel like there was an alien in there when I started to feel him move, but I definitely don't! It's my favorite thing! Chris loves it too! He obviously can't feel him as often as I do because he's not right with me all the time, but he loves to lay on our bed and wait for him to hop around! Being pregnant has been a really neat experience so far!
In other baby news... I have finally decided to go ahead and buy a dang crib! I have been stressing over the stupid thing for months now and can't take it anymore, I had to make a decision. The crib I am going with isn't what I had originally envisioned for my nursery, but I really do like it and I think it will end up being perfect. My mom and I are going to tackle the bedding as soon as the crib comes so hopefully it's done before the baby arrives! Like I said, it's a little more contemporary than what I pictured at first, but Chris loves it and I think it will go great with the fabric I have.
Oh... for anyone that knows my sis Bird, you'll be happy to know that she finally got her mission call! She's been waiting for almost a month for it come and lo and behold, it came on Saturday! She has been called to the Fort Worth Texas Mission! I can't believe it!! She is scheduled to leave on January 28th. She's still a little up in the air about it due to a new love interest, but we're thrilled for her and will be happy no matter what she decides to do!
And last, but certainly not least, my lover boy has started a new job! Out of the blue, a few weeks ago, his dad called with news of an awesome opportunity that had come up within the Sunroc family. Sunroc has instituted a new insulation division that works with homeowners that need to re-insulate their homes to improve their energy efficiency. Sunroc provides the insulation that improves the efficiency level of the homes and in turn, Questar and Rocky Mountain Power offer rebates back to the homeowners for doing it. In most cases, the rebates cover close to 80% of the cost, making it super affordable for the homeowner up front, not to mention the monthly savings in their utility bills. The schedule and the benefits are going to be awesome for us but I am almost more excited about having our house re-insulated! I know I'm a freak, but I hate nothing more than paying our utility bills every month knowing that they are only going to get more expensive! AHHH!! So, all in all, this new opportunity has really been a blessing! It's still brand new, but we're thinking it's going to be great!
Well, that's about it for now. Life is good! My belly is big, my boys are cute as ever, my husband is happy.. what more could I ask for!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
The past few weeks!
Posted by Whitney and Chris at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
doesn't it feel so good to just have it decided and ordered? Congrats on a big decision :) I love the Deco and am glad you decided on that one. I will have to call you and find out what they told you about dates. I am curious. Anyway, congrats to Chris too. Sounds like an exciting opportunity.
I love the crib that you picked! It is very cute. I feel like a crappy friend because I haven't even come over to see the fabric for his room yet. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll start feeling a lot better:). I can't believe that your sister has her mission call already... my aunt and uncle live in that mission, I'll have to get their name and address for her. Talk to you soon!
Your nursery is going to be dang cute! I can't wait to see it! Call us when u guys are ready to celebrate the end of Chris and XG's relationship! hehe :)
congratulations to Chris. I'm glad things are going so well for you guys. Mark got a new job too. We will be in Minneapolis. It looks like I'm going to be in the midwest for awhile. Hopefully I'll get out to St. George sometime you see you guys and your future baby boy.
Lots of fun new adventures! Glad your pregnancy is still going well! Good luck Chris on the new job!
PS, I am back on the Aria. Gosh, I should make up my dang mind.
I really like that crib it is so cute! Your mom will be able to whip that bedding out in no time and I can't wait to see the fabric you picked. I love when the baby moves too it is really something isn't it? Give Weave a congrats spaken for his new job!
Thanks for droppin the bomb Whitter Poots!! I'm so excited to see you this weekend though I can't even handle it!!! I'm going touch your belly so I can feel my cute little future nephew, and I'm bringing the Vans I bought for him, they are way tight!! Um. . . I love you and I'm glad you are my big sis!
Congrats on the new job, and getting your crib...huge accomplishment I think. There are just so many decisions.
I really like your pick!
Good luck with the job, baby, and nursery!
My little brother (Matt Melville) works with the insulation division in SLC! I am so excited about your baby!! Next time you come in to the store, I need to see your cute belly!!!!!
I love feeling the baby move!! It's so fun to feel them wiggle around and see your stomach start bumping on its own. I'm so happy for you guys and I'm glad the pregnancy is going well. I love the crib you picked out!
My little brother worked in I think it was accounts payable here in St. George, and then he moved up north and worked in Utah County (even though he lives in SLC) He now is with the insulation division. He has liked it and really liked the benefits.
I decided to go back to school this semester. I only had 3 classes to take to apply for nursing school, so I am taking 2 this sememster and then I can apply in the spring to hopefully get into the fall nursing program. It is really busy, but I am enjoying it!
I love the crib whitney! It looks similar to ours, except ours is a white! It will look awesome! Congrats to your sis.! My bro. told me she got her call! whatever she decides will be awesome! Congrats to your home and your soon to be re-insulation! Anything for better utility bills. I hear ya on them getting more expensive! Our guy is moving like crazy as well.....we for sure should go shopping for them........it would be fun to see you!
Post a Comment