On Thursday I went for my routine ultrasound. Everything looked good, just a little ahead of schedule. The lady that did the scan said from the measurements she took, I'm actually almost 20 weeks instead of almost 18. So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see when the little guy decides to make his earthly appearance! At this point, I don't really care when the date is! I'll be anxious and excited either way! And, I'm only half way done, I have lots left to accomplish before the little one arrives!

Once again, our cute little boy decided to be stubborn and hide from us! The lady had to try for 30 minutes to get a shot of his face and even then, it was still really hard to make out. He seems to like looking at my back and butt! His head was down as far as he could get it and he would only turn his face to the side if we bugged him! We did manage to catch a cute little yawn but that was about it for the facial shots. These two pictures are the best from what they printed and they're still hard to make out! I guess he's just a little shy!

Over Labor Day weekend, Chris and I joined the Fatty's for a nice relaxing few days in Las Vegas. Amber's mom was so nice to let us take over her house to swim, eat, and play! We had so much fun! It's always nice to get away, even for a quick trip,

Lindsay, Amber, and Preggors!
Cameron, Lindsay and cute little Cohen drove down on Saturday and spent the day with us too! They are such good friends and are always so fun to hang out with.
The Fatty's!
The Fatty's! We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends! It's such a blessing to have friends that you can totally be yourself around, knowing that they'll love ya anyway! We LOVE the Fatty's!

Is this not the cutest picture??!! It's not very often that I catch my man with an actual smile towards the camera, so this picture is for sure a keeper. And of course... Dylan is adorable! She is one of the most photogenic babies I have ever seen! Every picture I have of her is precious!

6 comments:
glad to hear that the baby is healthy and growing. It looks like a fun trip to Vegas.
I wish I ran into you more often. I don't get out of my house much these days except to go get groceries. I can't believe you're half-way there already! Congrats! I hope you're enjoying every minute of it. It's such a magical thing to be pregnant!
Looks like fun...those baby pics are precious! So, fun to see! And you should be jumping for joy that you got 2 weeks knocked off your pregnancy, wahoo!
So I realized the next time I see you it'll be crazy cause your belly will be huge! (In a strictly good way though!) I miss STG and hangin out, it's cool up here in Provo, but I miss you guys!
I loved getting ultrasounds and being able to see my babies! Your lucky that you're measuring 2 weeks bigger! I was always measuring like a week smaller, but Cambree came a day late and Mason came a week early so I guess you never know!
Fun weekend!! I miss being close to vegas!! The baby looks like he is coming along!!
Post a Comment