Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random Pictures!

These last few weeks haven't been too exciting, but I have a few random pictures that I've taken and thought I'd post.

Melissa, Mom, and Bird... I love these girls!

A few weeks ago, my cousin Tiffany got married and all of us Musso's headed up to the wedding. This little guy is my cousin Lori's baby, Corey. He is such a doll!


My cousin, Chris, his wife Emily, and their three adorable boys were also at the wedding. Mathew, Will, and Joseph are so much fun! Mathew (the oldest) took an immediate liking to my brother Nick! Uncle Nick was the star of the show the entire weekend! In this picture, Mathew was telling Nick all about the Dinosaur Museum that they were going to. He was so intense about it! And yes... for those of you that know my bro and haven't seen him lately, his hair is way longer than mine and his beard is thick as ever! He is definitely going to be one of the favorite uncles!
My little guy will have so much fun playing with all the boys in the family!
At this rate, in a few years, we'll have enough boys to make up our own soccer team!






This picture is from awhile ago, but I couldn't resist posting it. This is Amber's cute Dylan! She is so stinckin' cute and the best baby in the world! She feel asleep like this while Amber and I were in the kitchen throwing dinner together. I can only hope that my little man will be as good of a baby as Dylan!
17 Week belly!!!


14 comments:

Jaimelee and Steven Holm said...

Whit!! I didn't know you were prego! congrats!! I am so excited. Baby boys are the best!:) Andre is due with a boy in 3 weeks! And I had a boy first too!! so Awsome! you Look so great, your looking more like your mom every day!! haha I am to. I guess that's what happens when we get old! haha:) any way keep me posted! cant wait to meet your new addition!
jaimelee

McDuffie Family said...

congrats on the baby boy! we will find out soon what we are having, if we are destined for more girls or will a boy break up the trend! YOu have a beautiful family! Can I look like you at 17 weeks?!

bryce and paige said...

I love the pictures Whit, they are so cute. yes, we totally need to go shopping together, I've been looking around at boy stuff and none of it is cute to me! I need help finding stuff.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You are too dang cute! My tummy is still bigger then yours! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

How much fun that must of been to have your whole family! You guys look and sound great! If you have a WHOLE family pic...post it...I would LOVE to see everyone! ;)

Carlos said...

Fun pictures...I'm loving the belly pics. It's the best part of being prego...posting those pics haha...have you felt him move yet???

Bendrea said...

Whitney!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for you! I remember when I saw you guys at Pasta Factory and told you i had just found out I was prego!! AHHH!! Now I am two weeks away from having the little guy! I can't believe how cute you look...I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you are all well....Good Luck!

Andrea, Ben & Baby Olson

Bendrea said...

P.S.
Red hair and freckles isn't all that bad for a little boy is it? If my baby looks like my husband that is what he'll have! I will love it! So cute!

Blake Bench said...

You tiny thing! When I was 17 weeks I was at LEAST twice as big. You are going to be a cute cute mommy!

Colburns said...

And you can't tell your even pregnant! It will happen over night I am sure no suprise here! it takes forever to show with the first one! You look great!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey I found your blog and thought I would say hello, this is Jenny(Banks) Nelson. Congrats on the pregnancy!!

Amber said...

Dude, what belly?

Linds said...

Whitney...Hey it's Lindsey (VanOrden) Terry. How the heck are ya! Congrats on the new upcoming baby! That is so exciting! I have 3 boys and I definatly think that boys are the best hands down! (Not that I would really know much different!) Well you look amazing!

Tammy K said...

Whitney, I'm sure you feel like you are getting "bigger" but holy cow, 17 weeks nothing!!! Where is this boy hidding?

You look awesome, and for the sake of all the rest of the girls looking at your blog, could you maybe just maybe TRY to look a little more prego :)