It's official! Baby Weaver is now too big to stay completely hidden! I know it's still not much, but the belly is definitely there! Some days, more than others, depending on the crap that I ate the night before, but I can definitely not suck it all in any longer! I know it's probably kind of silly to wish that I were completely showing, but I do! I can't wait for a legitimate pregnant belly! And... the best part about it is... my cute babe thinks that pregnant women are so cute! He loves little bellies! I have the most amazing man!!

13 Weeks ( I look really funky in this picture, but I had just gotten home from sitting outside in the 108 degree weather with my man and was definitely looking a little haggard!)



12 comments:
You're right, little prego bellies are so fun. I remember feeling that exact same with Lincoln. By about week 34 though, not so fun :)
I know what you mean about wishing you looked legitimately pregnant. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the "she's putting on a little weight" stage to the "I think she could be pregnant" stage.
Love the pictures! That is cool that you are taking them I always forget. I need to take one for the blog but every time I think about it I just get home from the gym and my hair is up in a pony with no make up.(slacker). You look great!!
You are so cute! I love the bump. Maybe it's just me but I felt so pretty when I was prego and had my belly. Can't wait for you guys.
Um what belly. Mine is bigger than your and my baby is 2! Sad for me.
Everyone told me this and I totally ignored them, but enjoy the small belly while you have it. The big belly gets old way too fast! haha :) I loved having the medium belly - when the clothes still fit, but people can for sure tell your prego. The big belly got way uncomfortable, clothes didn't fit, it was hard to turn over at night, and it seems to last forever, etc etc. haha :)
Scott and I are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what little Weaver is!
I totally agree with ya... It's easier to have all the belly or none at all! It's kind of the awkward stage... good luck!! (You still look great.)
Hey! I was just reading Sara's blog and I saw your link, so I thought I'd say hi. Congratulations on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys! And I totally know what you're saying about wishing you looked more prego. That awkward stage of "is she just fat or actually pregnant?" is kind of annoying and you just want to show the whole world what a cute prego lady you are! Don't worry, it'll come faster than you think ;)
What a cute little belly. I remember wanting to have a huge belly really fast so I would start looking pregnant and not just fat! The bigger you get the more uncomfortable you become though. You look beautiful and glowing :)
Whit you are so cute! I am so happy for you! I just added you guys to our blog and saw your cute pictures! We miss you guys! We need to hang out!
I hate to break this too you sister. . . But you could never look haggard, and you are the cutest pregnant lady I know!
Post a Comment