Friday, August 8, 2008

There will be no lack of testosterone in my house becuase...

Baby {BOY} Weaver will be joining the crew!! It's official! My hunch that this little one would be a boy, was right all along! I knew that Weaver, Reggie and Tobie needed another little guy to play with! We're so excited!! I can't believe I'm going to have a son! I just hope he comes out looking like his handsome daddy and not like me! Red hair and freckles on a little boy could be rough!

I love this picture because it's so obvious that he's a boy!

Most of the pictures were really hard to decipher because his little head was tucked way down low and the placenta was in the way but you can see his hands in this one.

Hooray for baby boys!!

30 comments:

Emily Blais said...

YAY! I am so excited for you and Chris. I am having a boy too, but Melissa probably already told you that! Congrats Whit!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats again Whit! We are so excited for you guys! Baby BOY Weaver and Nathan are for sure going to be buddies! For sure YEY for boys!

Abby said...

congrats!! Seriously, boys are sooo fun! I could have all boys and be happy I think!

Emily! boy for you too! why are you not blogging this?! Congrats to you too!!

Morgan said...

How exciting!! Holy Cow, he showed himself early! Chris must be so proud of his little man! :)

Congrats you guys!

Colburns said...

We are so excited for the baby boy! Boys are so much fun and they are rough and tough! Congrats Guys. P.S. Brinton Thinks his name is Cletus! and always will be!!!

Crystal said...

Congrats!! Baby boys really are sooo fun. And I can't believe you found out already! I thought you had to be like 18-20 weeks.

kat said...

how exciting. I really want a boy first too, but I came from a family of all boys so I'm biased. congrats!

Andrea F. said...

Congrats on your baby BOY!!! As much as I was wanting girls boys are so much fun and even more suprisingly fun to shop for!!

Shanel said...

What, like you already found out. What happened to having to wait until 20 weeks? That is great...more time to decorate and shop!

jaesi said...

Congrats! Baby boy Weaver is going to be such cuteness!

ya, you found out QUICK! crazy how they can do that these days!

Carlos said...

Wow! You guys found out early! They made us wait until 20 weeks....I'm so excited for you guys Whit! Baby boys are fun and it takes some hunting but you can find stuff just as cute for boys as the girls. Congratulations!

Linds said...

ahh whit!! i found you!! and what is this??? your
preggy???? weeeee!! i'm so excited! congrats! ok so now i need to add you to my blog so we can keep in touch. mine is on private, so e-mail me and i'll send you an invite. lindsiem@hotmail.com. you look soo cute! i'm so happy things are going well! hello to you and chris from dan and i! hope to hear from you soon! cute cute blog!!!
lindsie Polhamus

bryce and paige said...

HOORAY FOR A BOY!! Whitney that is so AWESOME!! You were totally right! How fun, that's the best news in the world. Boys are great!

Kurtis and Iva said...

Congrats on the boy! I must say, little boys are soo much fun! I can't wait to find out what I'm having in another week. I'm a little jealous you already found out!

Meghan said...

How exciting! I think boys first are the best :) Then the girls have a big brother to watch over them! Do you have any names picked out??

Jared and Chrissy said...

I thought I'd get some testosterone flowing in this girly blog. People, little Weave is a boy. Show him some manly respect. Congrats you guys. You'll like it. - Jared

Ash and Lace said...

congrats whit! a boy thats so awesome! he is going to be the cutest baby ever even if he has red hair! although I feel the same way... lets just hope God saves the red hair for our girls!

Jake and Jarica said...

YEA FOR BOYS!!!!!! Congrats...I'm so excited for you!! Boys really are so much fun. He's gonna be so freaking cute! I can't wait to meet him...

Riggs Rascals said...

Congratulations!! Boys are so fun! (that is even coming from someone who went to 10 baseball games in 6 days!!--because of my boy!!!) You will have so much fun as he gets older!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Congrats! I can't believe you were able to find out already. I had to wait until 20 weeks for both of mine. I had a feeling what sex both of mine were and I was right too on both! You gotta trust a mothers intuition! You'll love having a boy. Mason's so much easier then Cambree was. Way more easy going and not so dramatic!

{Annie N.} said...

Yeah! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Congrats! We need to do lunch again.

Tammy K said...

That is so exciting for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so fun!!!! You look great by the way!!!!

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you! (That is what Aydia would say). We are so thrilled for you at the Melo house. Really, Aydia prays for your little boy and brings you up in every conversation- my parents know, so you'd better make sure your brother knows. Anyways, Whitney you look gorgeous and we are so excited for your baby to have you and your hubby as parents- what a lucky, tiny guy!

Kristen said...

Yay! That will be so fun! I'm excited that you are already far enough along to know the gender. I swear, didn't you just barely find out you were pregnant?! Congrats again!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Let me know when you guys are sewing... I could always help and would be glad too.

snow family said...

Congrats whit and chris! it's so nice to find out... now you can start shopping, thinking of names (besides cletus), and finding cute boy stuff.

Jeanette said...

Congrats! I found your blog from Stacie's! I'm so excited for you!

Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

Congrats on the Boy!! Boys are so much fun.. there is never a dull moment.

Oh, p.s. our blog went private, it you want and invite email use at allycat738@yahoo.com so we have your e-mail to sent the invite.