Bird was the one that took my picture for me last night and we just happened to snap this one too. I know I'm probably a bit bias, but I just have to say that I have the most amazing sister in the entire world! She is seriously the best sister one could ever ask for! Growing up, we were probably about as different as two sisters can be. She was the tom-boy athlete and I was the prissy little dancer but over the last few years, we have been able to spend way more time together and are great friends!
Bird (Stacie) has and always will be such an example to me, even being four years younger. She is so motivated and driven to accomplish all of the many things she has set her mind to do. You know you're something special when you decide to major in Math Education at BYU!! I despise Math and can't even imagine learning how to solve some of those daunting equations by hand without the ol' TI-89!! She is a math rockstar!
Not only is she motivated and amazing at math, she is truly one of the most loyal friends I have ever met. Not only to me, but to all of those people that are lucky enough to call her a friend. She is kind, compassionate, and loves to help people. All such wonderful qualities that I need to work on!
So... all in all, my cute little Bird's the Word is one of my angels! I love her more than she'll ever know and am so grateful to have been sent to the same family as her. Just the other night, she called me to tell me that she has decided to for sure serve a mission. The debate has been on for a few months now, but I think this time it's official. She'll most likely leave in January and will just miss meeting our little one, which makes me really sad, but above all, I am so proud of her. Making that decision with everything else that is going on in our lives right now would be super difficult and I know that she has decided to do what Heavenly Father would want her to.
I love you Bird and am so blessed to have you as my sister and friend!!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Bird's the Word!
Posted by Whitney and Chris at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I agree, I adore your sister! She is so wonderful! She will make an awesome missionary!
I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way about heath. And your belly is so cute... I wish I could say I would have a little buddy for yours but not yet:).
Sisters are the best! You girls are so cute!
Way cute post! How sad that she will just miss meeting baby Weaver! Sisters are for sure the best!
Sisters really are the best!
Cute belly:)
I have played settlers with your sis. once and she was so fun! I would agree you have a pretty awesome sis. THat is exciting that she will serve on a mission! SHe'll be great and you two are quite cute! WHitney, I know you feel differently, but man, you look amazing being 14 weeks prego! i feel huge and I'm only 12weeks. WHat is your secret? Can't wait to find out what you are having!
I love you too Whit, thanks for saying all of those things, I don't think you'll ever know how much it means to me. I am the one who is blessed with such an amazing sister, you are truly the strongest most incredible person I know, thank you for everything!
Post a Comment