I know I'm a freak for fretting about my little bun in the oven, but for some reason, I get really anxious when it's time to head to the doctor. I went for my second appointment today and was a little nervous that they wouldn't be able to find the heart beat! Like I said, I know I'm paranoid because I saw the heart beating away last month on the ultrasound, I just can't help it. There just seems to be so many things that can go wrong. All is well though, the heart beat was easy as can be to find and was awesome to hear. Even my super mellow hubby was excited! Hooray for baby Weaver's little heart beat!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
No, you are totally normal to feel that way at every appointment!!!
I am super excited for you! Congratulations again. So glad to hear its all going well in there! :)
cute little heartbeats....
glad you have one :)
Yey for little heartbeats! I really didn't stop feeling worried all the time until I had the ultrasound where Nathan looked like a little baby and not just this little seed! Congrats!
it was so fun to see you yesterday! I totally know what you mean, I stress every time they try to hear the heartbeat too. I'm so glad that you are feeling well and that the baby is still there! Hooray, you are the cutest soon-to-be mom!
yay for baby w's heart beat!! It's totally normal to feel that way, well at least I did so I think it's normal??
Yay! I'm glad that everything is looking good with baby weaver! I always loved hearing the heartbeat. And I think you are totally normal to feel worried. I was worried that something would go wrong with both of my pregnancies. I didn't stop worrying until I heard that first cry after they were born!
So are you showing at all yet? I didn't show at all until about 20 weeks with my first, but you're way more thin then I was so baby weaver has no place to hide :) You should post a pic!
I wish I could say you get less anxious with each baby but I'd be lying.
Can't wait to meet this little bun in the oven. :)
I am a super freek even still at 25 weeks so don't feel awkward. The bedding is done you will have to take a look!
Hey.. it's good to see that we have a better way of staying in touch! Congratulations on the baby news! What a blessing to have a little miracle growing inside you. I know exactly how you feel at the doctors! Even at my later appts I was nervous until he could find the heartbeat!! Good luck with everything.. you look great.
Hey Whit This is Melissa (Clements). I have actually looked at your blog a couple times from others links but couldn't remember if I had ever posted a comment! So thought I would say hi, and congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting! Its always fun to find people's blogs, since I feel like I never see or talk to anyone anymore! Here's a link to mine if your interested! http://www.dmecgladwell.blogspot.com/
Hooray for heartbeats!!!
Post a Comment