Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weaver loves 80's Butt Rock!

Photobucket


I'm not exactly sure when my husband's love for the 80's "hair metal, butt rock," began, but for as long as I can remember, my man has been in love! He is absolutely positive that had he been born five or ten years earlier, he would definitely have been one of the 80's great rockers and over the last few years has somehow managed to convert me as well. I can't say that I'm quite as devoted as my man, but I'm willing to play along, which is why my very first concert attendance will be tonight at the Energy Solutions Arena for the Poison conert!
Brett Michaels... here we come!!

9 comments:

lorimu said...

Whit- I found you! Thanks to Kim that is. I'm glad that you are blogging! It will be fun to keep up on your baby progress. Have fun at the Rock of Love, I mean Poison concert :-)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

The Dana's are jealous! Scott too loves the butt rock and I enjoy it, but not to the same extent that Scott does. We would have totally be going tonight if I wasn't about ready to pop! Hopefully Brett will play some of his solo stuff, because it rocks! Let us know how it goes!

P.S. Thanks again for the other night. We totally appreciated it!

jaesi said...

dang. Bret Michaels. If you see his girfriend...shoot her. I cant stand her.

Expressions Dance said...

whit!!! Aron loves butt rock too! He totally went to that concert! He got 4 tickets, and we could have gone together! Dang!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! So jealous! Monster Ballads is one of constant playlists!

McDuffie Family said...

How funny! I'm so glad to find you and it's so exciting that you are prego! Congrats!(this is tiffany(fry))

Tracy S. said...

Can't wait to see some pics!

Riggs Rascals said...

Ha-Ha Whit! He's a man after my heart! I love 80's rock concerts--they are so fun! We've been to AC/DC twice, Van Halen 3 times (2 with Sammy, 1 with Dave) Ozzy Osbourne, Aerosmith, KISS, and others. Have fun at Poison!!! I am jealous!!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Whit,
I wish we could hang out this week... I'll call you when I get back from Mesa. Also the temple opens back up on the 21st... so let's plan to go that week.