26 years ago today, Christopher Rhys Weaver was born and I have been lucky enough to be able to spend ten of those years with him! It's hard to believe that we are this old already, but there is no one else that I would rather grow old with! I know I'm probably a bit biased, but let's be honest, I really do have the best man in the world and I love him more than anything! So, today, on this beautiful November 11th, I just want to wish my sweet love the happiest birthday ever. My life is blessed every day because I get to spend it with him!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Happy Birthday to the sexiest man alive!!
Posted by Whitney and Chris at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Chris! Those are some great pics! Thanks for being a wonderful example to our Caden. He thinks you're great. Happy celebrating!
Let me see what would Colburn say at a time like this. Happy Birthday my sexy man! We love Chris too I mean who else could pull off being the weave!
happy birthday!
Dang i wish i would have known! We would have brought over some puffy Cheetos for Chris
Happy belated bday Chris. Sorry we had to miss your bday bash. We both had Scouts. We'll have you over soon!
LOL I dunno if I'd use the word "Sexy" to describe Weaver!! haha jk Whitter. . . he is a pretty dang good guy, I'm glad to have such an awesome brother-in-law! :)
hey:) weird to see ya at the gym then stumble onto your blog during a late night stalking! you are too cute with your little belly!
Happy Birthday Chris! Whitney, you are a lucky woman! You two are great examples! thank you for the previous post.....maybe it's cuz I'm prego but you sure made me cry! WHat a beautiful story and you do look gorgeous in those pictures! tHank you for sharing those thoughts!
Did you already order your gorgeous crib set? Do you mind if I ask how much you are paying for that set through your company?
Hi Whit! I'm so glad I found your blog. Thanks for sharing your story and those pics of you going thru treatment. You are truly amazing. Thanks for your example.
Post a Comment