I finally have my crib, stroller, and car seat! I ordered my crib a while ago and was just able to pick it up this weekend. It was so fun to finally get it home and try it out with the bedding that my SUPER STAR mom made this past week. It looks awesome! I can't wait to paint and put everything else together in the room.
As for my stroller and car seat... I found a sweet deal on a car seat from a guy in Salt Lake and just happened to catch a 50% off sale at USA Baby when we went to pick up my crib so I grabbed the matching stroller for way less than it normally is! Chris gave me a budget for the baby stuff when I found out I was pregnant and is now trying to renegotiate the number because I've been able to find such good deals! Boys really don't get it, do they?! You can't go back on your word when it comes to baby budgets!
So... now that most of the big stuff is out of the way, I can relax! Only nine weeks to go!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Woo Hoo!!
Posted by Whitney and Chris at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We got all our stuff this weekend too! I was so happy that our crib came faster than they said it would. We got it all set up, and I love it. CRAZY how close things are getting! Cant wait to see you this weekend!!
How exciting for you! Having that first baby is costly...so glad that you may have some leftover cash. Go nuts!
Can't wait to see pictures! Yey for less then 9 weeks! I can't wait to see little Weave!
only 9 weeks left??? that's crazy...it coming up so soon. I can't wait. I'm excited to see the bedding all finished. Post pictures
Way fun! It's so exciting when you start setting things up! These next 9 weeks are going to fly by! Can't wait to see the little guy!
That's awesome! Horray for deals! I can't believe you're only 9 weeks away from having your little guy! It sure goes by fast!
Isn't it a relief to get that all done? Now sit back and enjoy...
Post a Comment