I need help from all of you cute and crafty moms that may happen to stumble upon this post! I am so wanting to be a good little wifey and come up with something super amazing for Chris' very first Father's Day, but I am seriously at a loss. Aside from the usual, hand and foot prints in plaster idea, I've got nothin'! Chris is so sweet and would love anything but I really, really want to do something great and of course, sentimental. I've already purchased the basic stuff that I know he wants, so now I just need the super cute gift idea for Drake to give to his daddy! He won the husband of the year award on Mother's Day so I definitely need to return the favor. Any ideas would be so appreciated!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
This isn't a cute crafty idea .... Kohls has a cute I love daddy frame. We got one for Joe last year for his desk at work. Good luck!
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/furnitureandhomedecor/frames/caption/family/PRD~237161/Malden+I+Love+Daddy+Frame.jsp
I am totally at a loss. I have been trying to come up with something for months, and have had no luck. Let me know what you decide to do. Good Luck!
I have a GREAT idea! Call me and I'll give you the details!
wow you guys are all super wifes.... i havent even put a single thought into it yet...
I signed Tyler up for the NRA (national rifle association) Ha ha ha... he will love it and be totally surprised. The only problem is it hasn't come in the mail yet. As for a cute idea... I have nothing! Sorry... I'm sure you'll think of something.
Hmmmm, I was hoping more people would have good ideas. I have no idea! I have a double whammy...our anniversary this weekend and then Father's Day!!!
I'm still trying to come up with something for my own dad and I'm stumped. Good luck!
My sister and I traced and cut out each of the kids handprints. Between the two handprint cutouts we made a piece of accordian paper connecting the two and wrote "I love you this much." So when you first look at it, all you see is the one handprint, but then it opens up to two hands being spread apart...does that make sense? Let me know if not and I'll see if I can take a picture of the one I have... It's totally easy, cheap, and way cute!
i don't have any brilliant ideas for you...sorry, if you get one let me know! One thing I'm going to do for Jake is i'm gonna make a little slide show from "lincoln" with reasons why he loves his daddy and with each reason i'll have a picture to go along with it of him and lincoln. if you have a mac they are REALLY easy to make...
Let me know what Pam said her great idea was. I am curious. As far as Old Navy onesies, I actually like the way they fit better than gap ones. Weird. Maybe they fit different babies different. :)
I am sure that I am too late, but maybe this can work for next year. It would work great with all the pictures you have taken. Call me if you need the idea.
Post a Comment