Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heaven on Earth!

It's late, I am still sitting in front of my computer, I'm tired and want to be done working, but all is well because I am stuffing my face with one of these delicious treats.  Just what my post baby body needs at ten o'clock or at all, really! 

Wish I never would have discovered these! 
   

8 comments:

jaesi said...

I have heard a lot of people say how good those are.
please....its been 15 months for me and I still have that baby body....maybe its the peanut butter bars I had for breakfast....

erica said...

oh my aren't those just divine? wish i wouldn't have discovered them either.

Stacie and Jared said...

Looks pretty good. . . I'll have to try one sometime!

B and B Slack said...

Hey my mom found a darling website for Fathers Day gift ideas....Check out kmckaydesigns.com. I am currently making the fishing one!

Tammy K said...

I LOVE that I DON'T LOVE brownies AT ALL!!!

But I have heard they are super good - Plus...don't you realize how amazing you look :) Eat 4 of them!

Trenna said...

I add a scoop of ice cream to it as it comes out of the microwave. Man, that is so good.

{Annie N.} said...

That stuff is evil! You are making me want to go to the store and get some! We really need to do lunch girly!

McDuffie Family said...

I hear ya! Drake is so cute whit! I love your family picture!