Friday, June 5, 2009

Omie Om!

My little son is the luckiest baby in the whole world! He has the best Oma any baby could ever ask for!  I have always cherished the relationship that I have with my Oma and I am so grateful that my son's life will be blessed by her as well. 
 
Drake is really not a snuggler anymore but Oma has the magic touch! Only for her will he settle down, snuggle and even fall asleep.  It is a precious sight to see!
We love you Omie and miss you so much!

2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

the picture of drake by himself is so adorable!! We've moved out of our house so we have lots of time to hang out... we'll call you this week.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Oh, how I love his smiles. What a sweetheart. His Oma looks so cute!