Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 Months Old!

 

 

Things to remember about Drake at {FOUR} months:

* He has the squishiest ears.  Most of the time if he is laying against something, his ear is folded in half.  

* He has little fat rolls the cover his knee caps when he is standing.

* He is a great eater! He screams when his bottle is taken away for a burp and he is now loving his rice cereal.

* He is still an awesome sleeper.

* He has discovered his feet and is easily entertained by them.

* He is still a blankie monster and still prefers mine to the new one.

* He is a little escape artist at night and is always trying to get out of his swaddle.

* He loves to stand and pretend that he is a big boy.  He will stand in your lap as long as you will let him.

* He has learned to completely arch his back and stiffen like a little board when he is mad.  He's quite dramatic at times!

* He loves to watch other people and always giggles at little kids.

* He is doing much better in the bumbo and can sit straight up without having to lean over.

* His blow-outs seem to be less frequent.

* He is still on Prevacid.

* His flat spot is getting better.

* He loves to swim and splash in the bath.

* He is a momma's boy.

* He loves when I sing silly little songs to him... Popcorn Popping, In The Leafy Treetops, Give Said the Little Stream, Old McDonald, Five Little Ducks, Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. 

* He is a little drool bucket and always has two fingers in his mouth which usually results in gagging and puke.

* He loves to lay on the ottoman with both blankies over him. 

* He loves his binkie but only keeps it in his mouth long enough to fall asleep or sooth himself.

* He likes to sit in his swing but not while it is moving.  He has discovered the mirror and the little toys.

* He really has no desire to roll over on his own and still hates to be on his tummy.

* His little cheeks are simply irresistible and he has the sweetest little giggle.

* He looks like a little elf.

* He is the most incredible little baby and I am so darn grateful to have him as my own!

5 comments:

jaesi said...

he is the cutest little boy on the face of this planet.

Tammy K said...

man...that's a cute boy!

Alyssa said...

Drake is so cute! And I love how unique his name is. Yeah...after I saw you at Costco today and walked away, I put it together that you married Chris Weaver! It was fun to see you and your cute boy!

Colburns said...

He gets cuter and cuter every time I see him! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Kailee Wright (Cox) I am friends with Emily, and do Melissa's hair. I don't know if you remember me but we almost both bought houses together out in Wash. Fields right after we were married. Anyway's I look at your blog and think your little family is so cute!! Sorry to bug you but I just loved what you put your cute little Drake in for his blessing. I am about to have a boy and have been looking everywhere for a blessing outfit. Found one for $250.00 (what!) I was wondering where you found yours. Hope you don't think I am totally weird. Thanks for your help...Kailee