Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Drake + Apple Juice =

The most amazing amount of yucky poop you have ever seen and... it just so happened to get ALL over DADDY!!!  That's right folks, the oh so wise one, Amber, told me that giving my little one a tiny bit of apple juice may help his constipation and boy oh boy was she right! We were having a nice little Mexican Fiesta over at the Fatty's house tonight and I just happened to mention that my little Weave hadn't pooped since last week.  Amber suggested that I give him a bit of juice so we tried it out right then and there.  He loved it, of course, and not more than twenty minutes later, my sweet little man turned bright red and the next thing I knew, my hubby was covered in the unthinkable!!!  Chris was more than disgusted but Drake was sure happy and that's all that matters, right!  However, next time we try the apple juice trick, we will be sure to replace the diaper with a full plastic bag in order to avoid another mishap! :)  Ahh... the joys of parenthood!

4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Okay, that is hilarious! Way to be a man Chris and welcome to fatherhood, right?!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Gotta love it!

Crystal said...

Bwahhahahaah! Yeah, it doesn't take long to be completely impervious to pee, poop, and vomit. (Except I still can't handle vomit.)

Henry pooped all over me the other day and he didn't even need apple juice to do it. I had just finished getting dressed (of course) and the next thing I knew poop was all over my arms, shirt, cami, & pants. After I got all cleaned up I noticed that it was all over the floor too. GROSS

Stacie and Jared said...

LOL oh man I wish I could frame Weaver's face when he got Drake's crap all over him, that's hilarious!!