Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rice Cereal

Yesterday, Chris and I decided to see how the Little would do with his first round of rice cereal.  It wasn't love at first bite like I had hoped it would be, but he did okay.  He couldn't quite get the swallowing down.  He spit back out every spoonful at least once before he finally swallowed it.  All in all though, he managed to eat his whole little serving and was as cute as can be in the process.  I'm sure in a few weeks, he'll be scarfing it down and bawling for more like he does with his milk!  
 

 
Anyone in the mood for some "see food!"

 
Being a big boy was hard work and required a nap and some snuggle time with the brother!

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe that he is old enough to eat rice cereal!! And I love that "Reg" (as ryan would say) took a nap with him. Super Cute!!

Stacie and Jared said...

Oh my gosh he's freakin adorable!! I love the Harley bib, that's awesome, I bet pops and Weave are pretty proud! Love you and see you soon! PS we're into single digits now, only 9 days!! :)