It's here again, and I honestly can't believe it! Another year has come and gone so quickly, it's unreal! This sexy man has been my babe for nine years now and what an awesome nine years it has been! This last year has by far been the most eventful for both of us and I am incredibly grateful to have experienced it with this curly, blonde-haired boy! I am one lucky lady! I love you babe! Happy May 14th!

This picture is totally sweet! Our hair...was rough! Ya gotta love the "crimp!"

7 comments:
Cute picture guys! So is it your anniversary then? May 14th is a great day at our house too. Carter is 10 today..ahh, he is in the double digits..isn't that crazy to think Drake will be there one day. It really seemed like the other day that I was cradling Carter in my arms. Sweet babies! Congrats you two..you are such a cute couple!
Happy Anniversary! That pic is priceless!
You better crimp your hair for him tonight!!
Weave,
Look at that Panter Pride. Congrats you two little crazy love birds. It was nice to have my Godson Drake be the first kid to sleep in the crib. Come again.
Nate
congrats on the anniversary!!! and yes the hair is to die for :)
Okay about the blow outs. I have had tanner in size 3 diapers for about 2 weeks. They are bigger, but same story he started having blow outs ever time and now he doesn't (quite as often...yes it still happens) Good luck and I LOVE that we have babies the same age :)
Wow...happy 9 years! I remember the beginnings. It's fun to have known you all the way through those 9 years:) I'm so glad I got to see you at Krissy's wedding and meet baby Drake. He is seriously a beautiful baby and you are one hot mama!
Oh, and your dad is going to be an awesome bishop!
This picture is a classic. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment