My munchkin is three months old! This last month has been full of new things for this little boy! His little personality is beginning to show itself and Chris and I are loving each new development!
Things to remember about Drake at 3 months:
* He is still a wild man. His arms and legs are as crazy as ever. I still have to swaddle him at night because he wakes himself up with his hands if I don't.
* He has the sweetest little smile and giggle. He is still really smiley in the mornings but will smile any time if you talk to him or sing him silly little songs.
* He has grown out of almost all of his 0-3 month clothes. His 3-6 month clothes are a tad big, but are much more comfortable.
* He is a great sleeper. He now goes to bed at 9:30 pm and will sleep until 8:00 am. After a quick breakfast at 8:00, he goes back to bed until around 11:00.
* He has finally mastered the art of sleeping in his crib!!! I can now lay him down wide awake and he will sooth himself to sleep, as long as he has his blankie to snuggle.
* He is obsessed with my baby blankie. He will lay with it over his entire face and rub his face in it as long as I will let him.
* He loves to sit in his bouncer or on his toy mat and bat at his toys. He can grab onto them but he still doesn't quite know what to do with them once he has them in his hand.
* He is a bubble and drool machine! He is always wet from drool. Yuck!
* He loves to stuff his fists in his mouth. If he doesn't have a binky in his mouth, he is usually gnawing away on his hands.
* He only poops every other day now and when he does, it's a nightmare! He messes all over everything. Thank goodness for Oxy Clean!
* He is getting pretty good at holding his head up. He still has to sit a little lopsided in the Bumbo, but he's getting stronger every day.
* He doesn't sound like a newborn anymore when he cries. :( I miss it already! He has a really low pitched cry.
* He loves to be outside and loves to go for walks around the neighborhood with his brothers!
* He is a super sweet natured little boy. He brings the most amazing spirit to our home. I am one lucky mommy!


10 comments:
Oh how fun. You're so lucky he's a good sleeper, it took Jack almost 10 months to sleep through the night. Cherish this little sleeper because that's wonderful. It seems like everythings going good. Oh I'm expecting again :) Nov 8th, we're excited. Take it easy and miss you.
i love that he is a blankie baby...Link has already worn his all out...it has tears and holes all over it already, but thats what blankies are all about right?
he is SO cute...i love him!!! we should get together and go swimming...call me!
I am so jealous of your sleeping arrangement! That would be so nice! NIxin is a little naughty girl so I finally took her to my chiro and had her adjusted and she slept better for a few days and now is back to normal! go to bed at 7 wake up at 2-3 and scream till 5! I think she may have a sinus infection.. I mean something has to be wrong with her you can't put her down or she screams her head off sound familiar????
What a good little guy he is! It happens fast huh?!? Can you really believe he is three months? That just flew for me. Can you believe in less then three months my little man will be turning 1? I really can't believe that! He's perfect!
SO cute...time sure flies, huh?
He is so dang cute Whit. I, with everyone else, am jealous of how well he sleeps too! Enjoy it. By the way... our kids are wearing the same size in clothes. :) Too bad mine is 10 months old!
He is such a handsome little guy. Way to go Whitney on documenting who he is. What a treasure that will be!
He's so dang big! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend!
it is so nice to have a good sleeper on your hands...ivy was in the beginning - but as soon as she started teething, watch out! enjoy it right now because it may change (hopefully it wont though)
he is darling darling! and you look amazing!
What a sweet little guy. SO happy he pooped on your hubby instead of you. It is amazing what they can store up, isn't it?! He is so adorable and you are,too. I hope I get the chance to tell your brother all about how cute he is in person.
Post a Comment