Gosh dang Whitney you have the cutest child ever!! Such good pics of the bumbo, haha Drake knows what he wants and when he wants it thats for sure, I miss him already and I just saw him on Sunday! Good posts though Whit! I always get excited when you post, I love seeing pictures of your little one
That's hilarious! Um. . . I'm not going to lie, I'm jealous that Melissa gets to see Drake more then I do, she's not even his aunt yet!! Stupid school, I should just drop out and move back to STG
He really is so cute. Nathan LOVED his bumbo, but he too would start arching his back when he was ready to be out of it. Beware, because Drake seems a lot like Nathan, and Nathan figured out how to get out at 4 months old. Yep.. our Bumbo days were over at 4 months. He figured how to turn out the side. Luckily he learned to sit up just weeks after that. Good luck! hehe :)
4 comments:
Gosh dang Whitney you have the cutest child ever!! Such good pics of the bumbo, haha Drake knows what he wants and when he wants it thats for sure, I miss him already and I just saw him on Sunday! Good posts though Whit! I always get excited when you post, I love seeing pictures of your little one
That's hilarious! Um. . . I'm not going to lie, I'm jealous that Melissa gets to see Drake more then I do, she's not even his aunt yet!! Stupid school, I should just drop out and move back to STG
He really is so cute. Nathan LOVED his bumbo, but he too would start arching his back when he was ready to be out of it. Beware, because Drake seems a lot like Nathan, and Nathan figured out how to get out at 4 months old. Yep.. our Bumbo days were over at 4 months. He figured how to turn out the side. Luckily he learned to sit up just weeks after that. Good luck! hehe :)
So cute! I have one baby that likes the bumbo and one baby that doesn't.
Post a Comment