Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Big Little

Anyone that knows my family well can attest to the fact that we are a family of funky nicknames! We have everything from Snipers to Bird's the Word and many more in between! With this being the case, you can only imagine the possibilities for a new baby! A clean slate of nicknames to come up with! So far, Drake has been called Drakey Poo, Little Weave, Cletus the Fetus (while in the womb and has since died off, thank goodness!), Little Love, Littlest Boy, Little Son, and is now known as the Big Little. Chris started shortening all of the Little nicknames to just plain Little and I added the Big to it because he's never really been that little! So, there ya have it... my son is officially the Big Little! We're freaks, I know! We just can't seem to handle calling each other by our real names!

4 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

He has always been cute... but if it's possible I think he gets cuter everyday. We need to come see him. I'll call you this week.

Tonya said...

How funny! My family does this too! My dog went from Blackberry to BB to Bubba. My niece Anjenette became Anjie-loo and now we call her Looby more than Anje. It's all just Fascinating! The Big Little sure is a Big Cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy K said...

I'm glad the Hydrocortizone cream helped! I can't believe our babies are getting so big!

We're a family of nick names too - it's just so fun that way.

McDuffie Family said...

I like it.........joshuas nickname is Bawshaw(how my one year old pronounces joshua).......he looks so cute and has grown so much! love it!