I know I'm completely biased, but I think my little one is pretty precious! He has changed our lives in more ways than I ever could have imagined, and we are so grateful to have been sent such a sweet little guy. Right now as I try to type this, he is wearing his cute little NASCAR jammies from his Grammy's house, and is mad as ever because he thinks he's hungry after only an hour and a half since his last snack! I think we're in the midst of a growth spurt because he is a little chow hound. Four or five ounces is no problem for little weave! He has definitely inherited my ability to "put it down" as Chris would say!






8 comments:
Darling pictures! Did you have Elements photography do them by chance? It looks like her style.
-Allison
Cutest little nephew in the world!
Aw, he is SO sweet! A very handsome little guy!
I LOVE these pictures...they are so cute! who did them? I didn't have anyone take newborn pic's of Lincoln, and it was a HUGE mistake, and i'm really sad about it!
Oh my gosh Whit...those pictures are ADORABLE!!!
He's perfect!
He is Adorable! So Cute!
He is so cute.
Post a Comment