Friday, March 6, 2009

Picasa is pretty sweet!

 
I know I'm very behind in my computer skills, but I just decided to check our Picasa and love it! Yay for new discoveries!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colburns said...

Whitters did you take those pictures of the babe? They are awesome! Maybe we can borrow Odi and then you can come get him in April. He would love the boys always throwing things for him! totaly kidding!!

Emily Blais said...

Oh he is just precious. I cant wait to meet him. I will be there in 2 weeks!!! I cant wait. I am staying for a week, so we will for sure come visit or do lunch or something! Hooray!

Tammy K said...

Your family is beautiful! I need to get some pictures done :)

snow family said...

I love the pictures Whit. He really is beautiful. Good job with the Picasa!