Well, the time has come... my little son has officially been evicted from his cradle next to our bed and has been relocated to his big boy crib in his own room. I was a little nervous the first night with him on his own, but he slept like a champ! He made it from 11:00 pm until 6:15 am and has done great every night since then. We're still practicing sleeping in the crib during the day, which is a bit of a struggle for the little guy, but in time, I'm sure he'll get the hang of it. He's just too dang spoiled right now to realize that he needs to sleep on his own during the day, not in someone's arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He sure looks comfy in his bed!! We'll call you this week maybe we could take the boys for a walk, I think the weather is supposed to be nice.
At least I am not the only one spoiling their baby :) Tanner thinks he needs arms to sleep during the day too...and I'm MORE than happy to have mine available for his sleeping experience- bad I know I JUST CAN'T RESIST!
ooooh what a darling.
That was Nathan. He was such a great night sleeper in his crib, but during the day he napped in his swing or on the couch. Probably until he was like 4 months old. Once he started rolling in his sleep I had to finally get strict and just make him learn to nap in his crib.
What a freaking cutie!
Too cutie pie! Way to go on getting him into good sleeping patterns...especially for your first!
Haha, let me know how that goes for you (and if you figure out the trick) because mine is 4 1/2 months and still won't nap in his bed!
K Whit...DRAKE IS BEAUTIFUL! Really He's so so cute and I feel like I need to come see him maybe?? :) I hope you guys are good, but I couldn't resist telling you that he's gorgeous!
Post a Comment