On Sunday, March 15, 2009, my sweet husband gave our little son his name and a blessing. It was so special and truly an answer to so many prayers to be able to witness the blessing of the baby that we have been waiting for! We were so lucky to have our wonderful family and friends there to support us and couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! It was beautiful in every way!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Oh I love your cute new posts. The blessing day looks so special...and he is the most gorgeous baby! You look amazing too by the way!
I decided that you are too skinny to have just had a child. . . I hope I have those same weight loss genes when I start havin kids. . . maybe it comes from mom's side of the fam. Pics look great though, I love that baby boy!
ok you look fabulous!! and your little boy is so cute!! Congratulations and I hope everything is going well for you guys!!
Whit I agree with you sis - you look amazing! Whatever you are doing/not doing (I know there are those people who just have to breath after having a baby and all the weight just melts away) Whatever it is -It's definitely working!
Your whole family is beautiful!
I love this day..it is so special. Babies are such a gift from heaven and it makes you realize how special their little spirits are. AND..I agree with your friends..you look so dang good but you always have inside and out! Little Drake is so blessed to have such a sweet mother.
So, I just got your baby announcement in the mail...it is so freakin cute! Oh it makes me SO antsy for this baby. I can't believe how little he was!
So sweet. Baby blessings are great days.
Post a Comment