Monday, March 30, 2009

They finally meet!!

 
Last week, Baby Drake and Baby Adam were finally able to meet.  Both moms and Auntie Melissa have been planning the meeting for months now and it was so fun to finally get the two little guys together.  They are only 20 days apart in age and are as cute as can be!  Thanks so much to Elizabeth for the adorable matching sweaters!  These two boys are bound to be best buddies!  

*** Thanks again for lunch girls! Drake and I had so much fun chatting and kicking around on the floor!  We must do it again soon!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa Musso said...

Loved the posts whit! Good ones :) My only complaint is that I look like a total goober in that picture of me holding "the nephews" haha i pretty much look handicapped but oh well the babies are cute so that is all that really matters. Loved the pictures, keep them coming! Drake is stinking adorable!

Abby said...

such cute babies! those sweaters are sooo cute!!

Stacie and Jared said...

Love the fact that Drake's pants are too small for him!

Stacie and Jared said...

I don't think it's fair that Melissa gets to be called "auntie Melissa" and I get called, Aunt Bird, it's freakin lame!