holy cow. thats amazing how much they look alike. He sure is cute though! Adam looks like a mix between Casey and Christian. The gene pool is funny that way.
I can't believe how much he looks like Chris! All of your pictures are so cute! I need to get the copies of Ryan and Drake... I think that you have a few pictures that I need Halloween/your baby shower/when we had stew in the pumpkins... How is you DVD coming??
8 comments:
holy cow. thats amazing how much they look alike. He sure is cute though! Adam looks like a mix between Casey and Christian. The gene pool is funny that way.
Wow! He looks exactly like his Daddy!
I can't believe how much he looks like Chris! All of your pictures are so cute! I need to get the copies of Ryan and Drake... I think that you have a few pictures that I need
Halloween/your baby shower/when we had stew in the pumpkins...
How is you DVD coming??
Yes he does. Crazy!
Whit he is adorable! Congrats!
Holy Cow...if it wasn't for the home in the background and the clothing, you would have no idea which was which!!! So cute!!
Whoa...he totally does! He's growing sooo cute!!
Twins born years apart! That is uncanny.
Post a Comment