My little son is going to grow up too fast! I can't believe he's been here for over a week already! Life here at the Weaver residence just really couldn't be any better. I know that my hormones are whacky right now, but I honestly have been so overcome with emotion since my sweet baby was born, I can hardly look at him without tearing up. I have been so greatly blessed and really can't even put into words how special these last nine days have been. I have never felt closer to Heaven and know without a doubt that this precious boy is a gift from our Father in Heaven. It's amazing to watch him change from day to day and think that someday he will be old enough to understand for himself what a miracle it is to have a child of his own!
He sleeps just like his daddy... arms up over his head!
He has taken a liking to only opening one eye to see what's going on around him. He does this all the time!
Hates, hates, hates, having his clothes and diaper changed!
Oh how I love this little one! I'm getting all watery just looking at these pictures! I'm a wreck but I wouldn't change a thing! Crying all the time when you're happy, is okay, right!!?

14 comments:
Congratulations! All these pictures are so adorable. Isn't it crazy how much they change in just a week. Even to me he looks completely different than the last post. So cute! I saw your mom at the Morley's baby blessing and I can tell that she is a proud Grandma so much fun.
HE IS ADORABLE! Congratulations, really. Being a mom and having a little family is really the best thing ever.
And yes, it's definitely ok to cry when you are happy!
Oh! I love him! He really is so handsome, and it sounds like you are adjusting well.
Congrats again. Being a mommy certainly is incredible.
What an angel! Thanks for letting me hold him tonight! You make a darn good incubator! You both look amazing! Stay in that rocking chair as long as you can!
Congratulations you guys! He is such a cute little baby. Isn't it amazing how much a little one can change your whole life :)
Oh Whit! He is cuter and cuter each pic you post! I just want to hug him! Nathan is all better - when can we come visit? I'll call you tomorrow!
I FREAKING LOVE MY NEPHEW!!!! I can't wait to see you guys again in 4 days, yes!
That is exactly the way I am with a newborn in the house...There is just nothing like a new baby. Being a mother is really amazing! I am so glad that you are enjoying this time....It really goes by too fast!
PS He is so beautiul!
Hey is too freakin cute! He looks all snuggly in those soft blankets. I can't wait to experience this whole being a mom thing, they truly are a miracle!
Wow, I think he looks a lot like Chris so far! I think you can rest easy about the mix of your genes:) He's really cute.
Beautiful pictures! I especially love the ones of you holding him.
He's so beautiful! Newborn babies definitely are a piece of heaven. Congratulations again and I hope things keep going great for you!
I was the same way... Cried every time I looked at Adam. It is amazing. He is beautiful Whit. I cant wait to come meet him!!!
So Cute! I am so excited for you! H eis a doll! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment