It seems that someone or something is out to get the Weavers this week! Last night as I was snuggling my little love, my husband calls my name from his office to inform me that his magnificent Mac has died on him. He messed around with it for a few minutes but was unsuccessful at reviving it. Luckily, all was not lost, thanks to the recently purchased external hard drive, but still, there goes a few hundred or maybe even a few thousand down the drain to fix the problem or replace the whole thing. Ahh!! Earlier this week, we had to replace a tire on my jeep, which was not cheap, my vacuum decided to stop working again, and just this morning my sweet hard working husband was rewarded for parking on the wrong side of the street with a big fat parking ticket by a swell police officer that obviously had nothing better to do!! So, although life is still bliss with our sweet little son, reality has quickly set back in this week! Ya gotta love it!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think it was just over a month ago when I did a very similar post with the exact same title. Life is fun huh?!?
Sorry about the HD. At least yours was backed up, mine wasn't. It is still sitting in Scott's office, waiting for us to come up with $1000 dollars to get all my pictures off it.
So sorry all this happened. Good thing Little Weave is around to make you smile! I'm excited about Monday! See you then!
I know how that goes... We seem to have stuff like that happen to us all the time!!! I'm sorry ... it's nice to have a baby to distract ya from reality a little though... He's darling by the way!!!
Guys,
These are the types of things that happen when you don't call Nate back when he calls. Bad things happen. Really really bad things happen. By the way I think I've come across a good get rich quick scheme. Not as good as 12 daily pro but let's talk.
Nate
I know what you mean, it really does!! All at the same time, I really hope that doesn't happen to us anytime soon with our apple
I am so glad that it's not HARD rain, you know the kind of stuff that's not repairable or replaceable. I have meant to make you guys a treat everyday since your little one made his way into this world, but something always comes up. I would love to come and take some pictures of him for you. I need a newborn to try out my new cacoon Tonya J made for me to take pictures with. If you want me to, I would love it! I would just give you a CD of all the images when I am done. Let me know! My kids love you guys so much, thanks for being such great primary teachers! We are lucky to have you around.
Post a Comment