I just wanted to say thanks again to all of you that have left us such sweet comments about our new little one. Each comment, congratulations, and well wish has meant so much to us! Thank you, Thank you!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Weavers! Congrats again on your new little one. He is so adorable. I especially like the picture when he has one eye open. William does the same thing all the time too, so we have been calling him "one-eyed Willy". Please send me your address so I can send you something. Hope you are feeling good. You sound like you are taking the new motherhood thing just fine! That's wonderful. The Ericksons. leaheerickson@gmail.com
holy cow, he is adorable.
He is so tender. It was great to see him at BUNCO. I love the pictures and how you don't want him to grow up. You were born to be a Mom. Congrats!
Whitney, I don't know if you remember me, but I just found your blog and couldn't help but comment, and tell you congratulations on your sweet baby. There is nothing like it! He is adorable!
Whitney, just wanted to say CONGRATS your little guy is so adorable! being a mom is the BEST ever!
~Mindy (Baker) Grant
Post a Comment