Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a fishy!!

On Wednesday, Lindsay and cute Cohen invited Drake and I to her aunt's house for a little swim.  Drake loves his baths but he had yet to be in an actual pool, so I was excited to see how he would do.  The weather was perfect and the water was heavenly, making it a great day for a first swim! And... he LOVED it! I was so happy.  Little water babies are so much fun.  I am so looking forward to many more days in the water with my little fishy!
 

 
As soon as he was out and dry, he crashed! It's hard work to be held in a pool!  Cohen was so cute with the babe.  He was so soft and sweet!  Thank you, thank you to Linds and Cohen for an awesome afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

It's really funny that Drake sleeps with your blankie, that thing looks about ready to decompose! I remember you always running around with it when we were kids

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a cute fishy!