Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby, baby, and more baby

As always, more pictures of the baby! There is really nothing else exciting going on around here to report about so we just take lots and lots of pictures of the Little!
 
His cute Easter outfit. We had to do a reenactment of Easter last Sunday because we were driving home from AZ on Easter.  By the time we got home from church, Drake was not happy to still be wearing this get-up, but we managed to snap a few cute ones. 

 
My little Chunky Monkey!

Still working on mastering the Bumbo 

 
He has discovered the art of blowing bubbles and is a blankie baby, just like his mom! Most people would probably be embarrassed to admit that they still sleep with a blankie at 26, but not me! That's right... I still sleep with my blankie every night and now my little son does too! Whenever I put it next to him, he snuggles his little face into it and is as happy as can be.  When I was pregnant, my mom bought him one of his own and he has also taken a quick liking to it.  The pictures are from the other day during a nap (in his crib!!!). He had both blankies by his face and was as happy as a little lamb!  My blankie is really pretty haggard and I'm sure I will give it up someday, but for now, it stays and the tradition shall carry on!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Drake is getting so big! It happens fast huh?!? We'll be calling soon to set up a time for you guys to come over for dinner! I need to see that babe!

Natalie said...

He's to cute!! Logan is the same way with his blankie. He has to have it right next to his face to sleep...sometimes it even ends up on his face! Gotta love bein' a mom!!

Crystal said...

You are so pretty & photogenic!! Those are great pics of you two. Baby Drake is the cutest thing. I love that he loves his blanket.

Stacie and Jared said...

Yay, more pictures! I love that little kiddo, and I love you too. . . and he does too have some red in his hair!! :) PS- I dunno about you, but I'm missing Wessy right now, I wish he were here to see your baby and be at my wedding, but oh well, he's where he needs to be.

Stacie and Jared said...

PPS- You win the award for the cutest mom of all time!

{Annie N.} said...

What a cutie love all the pics!

Rieck Family said...

So cute!! Our little boys had the same easter vest!! Love it!!

Tammy K said...

it's not fair that you look so good after only 2 months... JEALOUS! You and your baby look absolutely amazing :)