Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Toys and a little daddy love

 
My little son has begun to play with toys! On one hand, I am so excited because he can now entertain himself for more than two minutes, but on the other, I am a little sad because I know this means he is really growing up! I know, I know, he's still a tiny baby, but it's a bit sad to realize how fast they change and to think that he will never be tiny and brand new again!

 
I have the most handsome boys in the whole world! My babe is an amazing daddy to our boy and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that is willing to work so hard to take care of our family!  

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Stacie and Jared said...

I miss you guys :( Drake is a perfect baby, and you are amazing parents. I love you all!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It's true. They grow up WAY too fast! We need to get together soon!

{Annie N.} said...

Such a cute little guy.
What are you doing on tuesday? Can you do lunch? I would love to hang.

Bendrea said...

Oh...I know...Cash used to wear that little gray outfit that drake has on....They change and grow so fast it's so sad. He's adorable whit

Emily Blais said...

I should maybe get Adam one of those play mats. Humm....

Stacie and Jared said...

So I was noticing that Drake's hair is definitely red in these pictures! HAHA