For anyone that knows my two little dogs, these pictures will make you smile! I was sitting here at my computer a few minutes ago and just happened to notice that Reggie was sulking around and then just plopped down in the corner of the room, as close to the wall as he could get. It took me a minute to realize why he was pouting, but as soon as I saw Tobie, I knew! Reggie was experiencing a little taste of his own medicine! He terrorizes poor Tobie on a daily basis with his stupid ball and bone and today, he was getting paid back. Tobie ended up with the bone and just happened to make himself comfortable right next to Reggie's beloved ball. It was perfect! Unfortunately, Tobie's unknowing pay back was short lived and Reggie once again has the bone and is being a little punk, growling and snarling at Tobie if he even glances his way. Ahh... the joys of "sibling rivalry"!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
LOL that's hilarious. . . oh man, your dogs are out of control
Post a Comment