Sunday, August 23, 2009

And we're off!

So tomorrow is the big day! We are leaving for Hawaii at 7:45 am and I am now officially having serious anxiety about the flight! I gave my sweet little son a bit of Benadryl this afternoon to test the affects and what do ya know, it didn't work at all. No, drowsiness, no prolonged sleeping, no nothing! In fact, the babe was up more today than he usually is. This is NOT good. I thought for sure he'd sleep like a rock for a few hours which would make the flight a bit better, but not the case here! So that being said, tomorrow could possibly be a very terrible, miserably long day BUT... the end destination will surely be amazing and so worth it! I'm just hoping that my husband still loves me and my son by the time we get off the plane!

5 comments:

Melissa Musso said...

Love the new look for the blog! But whit, you are going to Hawaii. Don't stress about drake ha he will probably sense that it is going to be the best most relaxing vacation ever and will just be so excited to sit on the beach he won't even be a pain at all. Haha k, that probably is a lie. Just take Baby Einstein and soak up some extra rays for me will ya?? I need them. Have a safe trip though, love you guys!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Good luck! I'm sure he'll do fine. It isn't like Baby Drake is a naturally fussy baby. Good luck and have a great trip!

kat said...

Thanks for the birthday wish! Have a fun trip!!!!

Tammy K said...

benadryl benadryl benadryl - Works wonders for some...and then there are the 3% of people that it has the OPPOSITE affect on. I guess we'll take drake as one of us :) - yeah it totally wires me too!

HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN HAWAII - How long are you staying? I leave to go in about a week!!!! So excited and hope you are having a WONDERFUL time!

Katie said...

Oh, I hope the flight went well. I can't wait to hear every detail. Live it up. It hope it is just magical. See you soon. You're the greatest!