Well, I obviously don't have anything else to post about other than the little Mr. but I wanted to stick a few new pics on here for Aunt Birdie, Omie, Te-Te and any of our other far away family that may happen by. All is well for the Weavers. The babe is cute as can be and cracks me up everyday! He does the funniest things and is definitely good entertainment!
Lately he has been super obsessed with Baby Einstein. I was given one of the dvds for my shower and just happened to turn it on for him a little while back. One time was all it took for my babe to be hooked! The kid LOVES it! Sometimes I feel like a crap mom because my kid is already glued to the TV but I figure once a day is okay! It's hilarious to watch him watch his "show!" He is enthralled and if you try to stand in his way, he squirms to see the screen! He is such a clone of his dad!
My other three boys are great too! Chris is still working away and has managed to stay busy even during these depressing times. School starts again in two weeks and he is registered and ready to head back after a few year break. We Weavers tend to follow the ten year plan when it comes to our education. Slowly but surely though! Tobie and Reggie are good as ever! They adore Drake and LOVE to kiss him and yes, the kisses always seem to make it right on his little mouth. Yuck, I know, but what can ya do! They just love him!
Other than that... everything is just same ol' same, ol' around here. Life is good! We love all of you family that we don't get to see enough and miss you much!
XOXO





5 comments:
Yes!!! I love it when you post pictures for us! PS, I switched our blog, so go in and update the link you have under "Bird's the Word"
I can't believe how big he is getting! It happens WAY too fast! I'm going to call you today... let's find a date for you guys to come over for dinner!
he is about the cutest thing i have ever seen! loved the pictures whit, your child is adorable!
He is so so so CUTE! I can't wait to see him again! Did you add the words on your pictures in picasa or photoshop? I am so glad that you get to stay home with Drake. I just wish I lived closer so we could play! How about you move to Arizona??!
MAN look at him sitting up like such a little man!!! He's to die for really!
Okay so I need you to leave me a comment about where to go or how to make the picture collages you did on this post! I want to be able to do that!!
Post a Comment