[10.16.10]
On Saturday, Chris and I celebrated our sixth anniversary. It's really hard to believe that it's already been six years! I consider myself extremely lucky to have been able to spend the last six years and many more to come, married to my sweet man. I am grateful each and every day to be Chris Weaver's wife!
Love you, love you Babe!
To celebrate our six, we headed to Park City for a quick over night getaway. Mom and Omie drove up from STG to stay with Big, which was so very, very nice of them. Thank you both so much! We had a great day shopping in PC and eating delicious food. Sunday was spent eating more incredible food, in PC and at home, visiting with the fam, and watching hours upon hours of football. What could be better?! It was quite a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:
Post a Comment