[10.30.10]
In keeping with the Musso family tradition, we had Dinner in a Pumpkin on the Saturday before Halloween. Mom was here for the weekend so we decided that it was a perfect time to do dinner. We added a new tradition this year... carmel apples. Oh, they were so delicious and super easy. Definitely a new favorite. It was great to be able to have the sibs close this year to share our DIAP.
I was a horrible mom and didn't dress Biggie up this year. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into it this year. I knew he wouldn't know the difference so I used that as my excuse and I'm fine with it! It was rainy and cold on Saturday night anyway, so he would have been miserable if we'd have tried to take him out. I'll make up for it next year, promise!
In keeping with the Musso family tradition, we had Dinner in a Pumpkin on the Saturday before Halloween. Mom was here for the weekend so we decided that it was a perfect time to do dinner. We added a new tradition this year... carmel apples. Oh, they were so delicious and super easy. Definitely a new favorite. It was great to be able to have the sibs close this year to share our DIAP.
I was a horrible mom and didn't dress Biggie up this year. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into it this year. I knew he wouldn't know the difference so I used that as my excuse and I'm fine with it! It was rainy and cold on Saturday night anyway, so he would have been miserable if we'd have tried to take him out. I'll make up for it next year, promise!
** Aren't my green cabinets sweet?!? They are a perfect match with the mint chocolate chip carpet. A strange combination, don't ya think?


0 comments:
Post a Comment