This is my child's new favorite thing to do.
He gets the stool out of my closet.
He raids the cupboards in the bathroom,
and then proceeds to stack everything very strategically on the stool.
He does this almost every day.
It's really weird!
He is very good about cleaning up, though.
He puts everything back into the cupboard just as he found it!
I'm afraid he may be a little OCD.
He gets the stool out of my closet.
He raids the cupboards in the bathroom,
and then proceeds to stack everything very strategically on the stool.
He does this almost every day.
It's really weird!
He is very good about cleaning up, though.
He puts everything back into the cupboard just as he found it!
I'm afraid he may be a little OCD.

2 comments:
Yes I would definitely say the kid is OCD! haha
That is hilarious! He is a good little stacker! so cute. :)
Post a Comment