Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bah...

Now that I am officially done with the semester and with Coins for Kids, I decided to start sifting through all of my pictures from the last five months.  I have lots of great ones to put on here but these three are by far my favorite!  I crack up laughing every time I see these! Jared aka Bah is honestly one of my most favorite people!  Not only is he super funny (hence the awesome gun pics), sweet as can be, and an amazing husband, he is absolutely wonderful to my little man.  Drake adores his Bah and always, always wants to be around him!  Jared is the kind of uncle that stops whatever he is doing to play with the kids.  He sword fights, hides, bams, rides bikes, plays in the dirt box and on the swing set,  watches endless hours of Drake's shows and plays mario cart just so Drake can yell at the "cheapos!"  Our family is so blessed to have Jared a part of it and I am especially grateful for the relationship that he and Drake have.  We love you Bah! Thank you for being wonderful and for always being such a good sport!  Bird is so very lucky to have you, as are we! 




0 comments: