Dear Bird,
Yes, I know... my blog is bogus! Not only do I lack time, but I also lack the motivation at this point to want to update it. Two more tests and one lab praticum to go and I'll be back in business! (hopefully) But... for now, here's the result of our trip to talk to Santa. Big was VERY excited to talk to Santa and to tell him that he wanted a black jeep and a helicopter. The addition of the helicopter was due to the helicopter stand that was positioned next to where Santa was at the Dickens festival. We had to wait for over an hour in line to talk to Santa so Dad entertained Big with the helicopters and the pop guns. He was seriously a trooper! Even though we weren't able to convince the little dude to smile or look directly at the camera, I'd say that our trip was a success! He walked right up and was okay to sit on Santa's lap as soon as Santa started talking to him about trucks. As long as the conversation was centered around trucks and black jeeps, he was fine! There were a few moments of near meltdown when the camera lady tried to get him to smile while waving a weird stuffed duck in front of him, but Santa kept things under control! All in all, the hour wait, even for only a few minutes on Santa's lap, was worth it! Big was happy and I was super proud of him for sitting there like such a big boy. It was all pretty priceless if you ask me!


1 comments:
Thank you for posting, I really do appreciate it! Looks like a successful trip for sure, much better than previous years :)
Post a Comment