Sunday, October 19, 2008

25 Weeks and a whooping 19 pounds!!

25 Weeks
When I went to my Dr. appointment last week, I had a feeling that I had gained a bunch of weight, but I wasn't exactly planning on seven pounds in four weeks! Ahh!! What can ya do though?!? Little Weave just can't seem to get enough of Arby's Beef and Cheddars, peanut butter and bananas, macaroni and cheese, and Apple Jacks cereal!

5 comments:

jaesi said...

you had me at Arbys beef n cheddars!

Looking that cute is NOT FAIR. you cute thing you!

Crystal said...

I have a serious thing for PB & bananas during pregnancy too. YUM!

And HELLO! You just gained 19 pounds and you still prob only weigh like 115. No fair.

Jared and Shalynn said...

What a cute belly! It's funny hearing about all the different things people crave. I'm glad baby weave is doing good!

Oh, and happy anniversary!

Morgan said...

My record weight gain in 4 weeks was 11 pounds!!!! Beat that! (or don't...its not pretty and I don't recommend it!)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I couldn't get enough chocolate in the 3rd trimester. Enjoy it while you can! I totally lived it up!