Sunday, October 19, 2008

The first four years!

It's hard to believe that I have been the wife of the most wonderful man for four years already! Although Chris and I have been through more in the last four years than most couples our age, I can honestly say that the road we have traveled together has been amazing. I consider myself lucky every day to wake up next to my sweet love with the knowledge that he will stand by my side through the thickest and thinnest of life's challenges! I have been so greatly blessed and can truly say that my husband makes my world a wonderful place!
October 16, 2004
Happily Ever After!
1st Anniversary


2nd Anniversary

3rd Anniversary

4th Anniversary
October 16, 2008

14 comments:

cor and chelle said...

You guys are so so so cute!I really admire you guys so much you have defiantly been through a lot! We miss hangin out!

Crystal said...

Happy anniversary!

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary!! Very fun pictures! Your wedding photos are gorgeous!

I saw Mr. Dennett (remember him?) and played a little catch up. He is my stepbrother's cousin's husband! (complicated blended family!) He introduced me to his kids and mentioned that he still has pictures of me and you visiting them at the hospital when his little girl was born. So I told him you were having a baby and he was excited. He said to tell you hi! So hi! :)

Carlos said...

Congratulations! Time flies....your 25 week picture was cute! You are a cute prego lady and don't worry about the weight...I just keep telling myself I'll get it off after the baby is born :) Hey, we've gone private on our blog so send me an email and I'll send you an invite janesepo@yahoo.com

Jen said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Time sure flies, huh? Your belly looks cute...not bad for half way through! Can't wait til Feb!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are hotties!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute! Sorry...I haven't checked in awhile...but I had to say....You do have the best mom! When I think of sweet, patient, giving and close to the Spirit moms...yours ALWAYS comes to mind! I just love her! (psst...pass it on!)What a great example you have!

Colburns said...

Wow! Four years. That is crazy, I do feel as if it was just the other day that we were chatting about how the Weav finally asked you to marry him. Or yet again as we talked about earlier, that Valentines in Cali. Where has the time gone. Now you have a baby coming.

I can remember Weav's home in Tacoma, with your picture always on his nighstand, and I would grab it make out with it just to get a rise out of him everytime I had the chance (it never got old to me), didn't work though, he new he had you and that by me making out with your photo it wouldn't change a thing (I thought it would, at least I tried! Shut up Weav).

Couldn't think of a better girl than you to put up with that man, and I couldn't think of a man that I have such a super bromance on, might even love more than my wife. With that said, I am going to hope she doesn't read this, and know that we love you guys and are pumped for Cletus.

(Oh yeah, I took it there, all this nice stuff to end it with that, successful closer! Boo Yah!)

snow family said...

Congrats you two! Time really does fly huh? You look darling whit!

Frei Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! Crazy ours is the 15th!

kat said...

congrats! Time flies doesn't it?

meagan said...

Okay, I am blog stalking and found you.haha. You two are so freakin cute you will make great parents.
Miss ya.

Tammy K said...

Happy Anniversary! The baby pounds look GREAT on you :)

My next apt is the first week in November and I KNOW I will be over the 20...Pretty sure about it :)

McDuffie Family said...

whit, you are seriously so pretty! Happy anniversary! YOu guys have been through rough times..........and have been amazing through it! YOu are a very strong couple! thank you for your example. youlook so cutein your 25 week picture! our boys better be friends!