Okay all of you northern Utah moms that may happen to read this... I need some suggestions for a pediatrician for Drake. We are still not quite sure where we will end up, but I am thinking somewhere between Spanish Fork and Draper so I guess it'll be mostly Utah County.
I LOVE our pediatrician here in STG and plan to still keep seeing him for the well-checks so we can remain patients in case we do come back. However, I think I probably need someone up there for emergencies. I'm pretty particular about doctors, given my history, so I would really love if anyone has any suggestions for Docs that you love.
Thank you, thank you!!

2 comments:
Hey Whitney -- I loved Dr. Michael Whiting up there near the American Fork hospital. I can talk to you more about it if you are interested ... sad you are leaving us :( Glad your family can be together.
Hey Whitney,
Remember me... Kid? I just happened upon your darling blog and what a cutie pie you have!!!! I see a family practice Dr. in Spanish Fork, (but I don't think he is accepting any new patients unless you are preggo) but I have a lot of friends and neighbors that use Alpine Pediatrics in AF and they love it!!! So maybe start there? Good luck! We live in UT, County and it would be great to see you.
Post a Comment