Last week Mr. Big and I ventured down to the Main Street park twice because he absolutely loves it there! He would be completely happy to stay and play all day long if I would let him. He cruises around that place like he's eight and couldn't care any less about where I am or what I'm doing! He does not care about anything else except his rocks and water. It's pretty comical!
He is obsessed with climbing on top of the rocks and shouting for all to hear. He also loves to run back and forth by the waterfalls, occasionally stopping to fill a bucket to dump on himself! It is so nice to have places to go during these hot summer months. I know this little man gets bored with me at home and having somewhere to take him where he is so happy and content is WONDERFUL!
On our second visit to the park, we were lucky enough to have Emily, Elizabeth and darling Adam join us! It was so much fun to watch our two boys together. They are so different in some ways, but exactly alike in others! It was hilarious to watch them chase their dropped M&M's down the stream. They were both pretty concerned about retrieving them even though they were soggy and gross!
Grammy and QE were the supervisors.
What in the world would we do without these two amazing ladies?!
The Musso and Adams crew are extremely lucky to have these two as our mothers!
Love you ladies!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment